Tuesday, January 4, 2011

so today i got a wonderful tiny package in the mail containing the newest member to my family!
explanation....
i collect stuffed animals (yes i really do) and i call them my children hence also making them my family. now we are up to five kids and the newest could be by far the cuteest. he is a lil owl! and i am very proud. no names yet tho...any ideas? alright well now that it is official i am a huge dork i can get to it;

first things first-playlist for the day...

1. "idle and waiting" - umbrellas
2. "breakdown" - mae
3. "stolen" - dashboard confessional
4. "the attic" - fair
5. "black leaf falls" - sea wolf
6. "the haunting" - anberlin

so i have been thinking i want to become a youtuber. so tomorrow i am going to make my first video for my channel (i only have 1 other video right now) to jump start my new career as a 19 year old who isnt going to school for awhile. oh thats right im taking next semester off for anyone who didnt know already. .yep.
i'll post the link on here tomorrow for my channel so you can follow if you should so desire.

so for now i leave you with this videooo!


i agree,
annie em.


No comments:

Post a Comment